The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

I ain't never

I've never gone from anxiety to fear, to shock, to laughing my ass off in such a short period of time. I.. I think this may be perfect. Amazing work.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Shake Shake

Quality animation and some unexpected references make this my favorite installment yet. And here I was thinking I was the only person who ever played Mischief Makers.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Whoops.

Excellent work, as always. Worth watching every second.
Every.
Second.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

This

is the most detailed and extensive report on the following of the Halo Franchise that I have ever witnessed.

Ever.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Hilarious

At first I was going to comment on the absence of Purple Link. And then I found him. Very nice animation, very catchy beat, and a very creative loop. Keep up the awesome work.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Brilliant

I couldn't say enough good things about your work. You've always been an inspiration to me and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. You have a real gift, and I wish the very best for you and your work. Cheers.

Kids These Days Kids These Days

Wow

Surprise Ending.
Bingo.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Tourettes Guy? In MY Newgrounds?

It's more likely than you SHHHHHIIIT!
HOLY FUCK!!
-COUGH COUGH- MY ASS!

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Oh Dear God Lol

I think I might've pulled something from laughing.
the animation was pretty good, too.
Awesome Job. -thumbs up-
...
Also WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Pure Adrenalin

This is some crazy, crazy stuff. There were many times where I sat dumbfounded, mouth agape, at the sheer magnitude of this animation's prowess. The action scenes are beautifully choreographed and fast-paced, the writing clever and the humor well-placed. It looks like you didn't pull any punches with this one, and once again you have raised the bar, showing just how epic sprite movies can be. I respect you as both an artist and animator, and look forward to anything you produce in the future. Keep on being awesome.